How WellO2 Can Help with Lung Recovery
Breathlessness caused by breathing difficulties including COPD, asthma, and other breathing-related diseases can be relieved with the WellO2 breathing exercise device. Furthermore, athletes and vocalists alike might benefit from using it to enhance their performance.
WellO2 is a globally patented technology that blends breathing with resistance and water vapor inhalation.
- The warm steam reduces inflammation in the airways, moisturizes mucous membranes, and transforms mucus into more liquid so it would be simpler to cough out, therefore it will improve your health and quality of life.
- Warm steam reduces mucus and blockage, minimizing the danger of respiratory diseases.
- Counter pressure breathing also helps strengthen respiratory muscles and improves the quality of inhalation and exhalation
Anssi Sovijärvi, lung specialist and professor emeritus in clinical physiology at the University of Helsinki, says that respiratory muscles also need to be trained. Performing simple breathing exercises can alleviate the problems in patients with chronic lung diseases such as asthma and carbon monoxide.
During breathing training, the respiratory muscles get better. It helps withstand acute and severe lung infections.
Rehabilitative Care for Patients During the Pandemic
Annika Johansson, who has had reduced discomfort during the pandemic thanks to her breathing exercises, was noticed in an article in the Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet on March 26. The post-effects included asthma and impaired oxygenation.
Annika then started breathing training using the WellO2 device. She went on to say that she felt the difference quite soon. Her breathing difficulties decreased and the nocturnal cough disappeared. Her breathing and overall fitness improved as well. Her oxygenation has now increased from 91% with light physical exertion to 97% with moderate exertion.
“As a resistance respirator, WellO2 works so that one breathe against resistance. At
inhalation simultaneously inhales hot water vapor, something to make it easier for mucus to loosen in the airways. I could not take a deep breath, but then I started my deep breathing. And my cough disappeared, it took two weeks. I think my asthma has gotten better too and
have been able to lower my medication doses. ”
- Annika Johansson, 50, uses WellO2 three times a day. She breathes against a back pressure and at inhalation, she also inhales water vapor which dissolves
The WellO2 has been known to be very helpful with people who suffers from breathing complications or other health issues, such as:
- Sleep Apnoea
- Shortness of Breath
- Lung Deficiency
- Degrading of Breathing Muscles
- Sleeping Issues or Snoring
- Lengthy Exposure to Bad Air Quality through environment & smoking
The WellO2 breathing exercise device is an excellent choice for preventive or rehabilitative respiratory care. Only 5 minutes a day, the device helps clean your lungs, strengthen your lungs, and ultimately improve your quality of life.